AP Polycet 2017 Web Counseling Notification By: Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education – APSCHE Amaravathi, Department of Technical Education
Certificate Verification & Option Entry for Web Based Counseling – AP Polycet 2017
The Qualified candidates of AP POLYCET 2017 are informed that the admission into Polytechnic Colleges will be conducted based on AP Polycet Web Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web counselling and other instructions can be had from the Help Line centers on the day of Certificate Verification and is also available at https://appolycet.nic.in. Accordingly, the qualified candidates of AP POLYCET 2017 and Non qualified Minority Students who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
Students are informed to visit polycet website before they go for certificate verification.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE STUDENTS
All originals and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following
- AP POLYCET 2017 Rank Card.
- AP POLYCET 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Student Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C (10th Class) OR its equivalent Marks memo. (Original or Internet copy)
- 4th to 10th Study Certificate or Residence Certificate ((in case where the student has no
institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in Andhra Pradesh for 10
years in case of non local students.
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- . Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2016 or white ration Card for claiming
tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of ArmedPersonnel (CAP) / NCC/ Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the
District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above will only
be considered under PH category.
b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik
Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for
verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible
under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in
c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent
Authority of their place of residence.
AP Polycet 2017 Web Counseling Fee Details
The Students of SC or ST category have to pay Rs.250/- While OC/BC/Minority students have to pay Rs.500/- towards Processing Fee. Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs.3,800 (for Government & aided Polytechnics) and it varies from Rs.15,500 to Rs.21,000 per year (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges). The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible students will be as per the orders issued by Governments of AP from time to time. However, all the candidates have to pay Rs.800/- towards AP SBTET recognition fee as prescribed.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR AP POLYCET 2017 NOT QUALIFIED & NOT APPEARED MUSLIM & CHRISTIAN MINORITY CANDIDATES
Minority students who are not qualified and not appeared for AP POLYCET 2017, are informed to apply to consider them for the leftover seats if any, after exhausting all the AP POLYCET 2017 qualified minority candidates in Minority colleges. The candidates are not eligible for fee reimbursement scheme. The application shall be submitted in the proforma placed in the website https://appolycet.nic.in.
The filled in application shall be accompanied with a demand draft for Rs.350/- toward processing charges and shall be drawn in favour of the secretary, APSBTET payable at Vijayawada The application and demand draft can be submitted in person or sent by registered post/Speed post/Courier to The Convener,APPOLYCET-2017 admissions, Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle,Vijayawada – 520008 on or before 26.May.2017 by 5.00 PM.
AP Polycet 2017 Certificate Verification
DE-CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(FOR SC/ST/BC/OC/MINORITY) Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for OC/SC/BC/Minority categories will be done in all the Help Line Centres. However, Certificate Verification of ST Category candidates will be done in the Help Line Centres indicated with ** in Annexure II.
SCHEDULE FOR ALL LOCATIONS
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
|Dates||Ranks From – To|
|31-May||Rank 10,001 – 20,000|
|01-June-2017||Rank 20,001 – 32,000|
|02-June-2017||Rank 32,001 – 45,000|
|03-June-2017||Rank 45,001 – 60,000|
|04-June-2017||Rank 60,001 – 75,000|
|05-June-2017||Rank 75,001 – 87,000|
|06-June-2017||Rank 87,000 – Last rank|
LAST Means: Including not qualified or not appeared Minority students in AP POLYCET 2017 and
who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC(10th) or its equivalent examination Marks.
1. Students are informed that where there is more than one Help Line Centre the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
2.ST candidates have to attend for Certificate Verification in the Help Line Centers marked with ** only, see Annexure-II.
3. PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Cops) and Anglo-Indian should attend for the Certificate Verification only at Government Polytechnic, Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada as per the dates given in the Schedule.
SCHEDULE FOR CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
FOR PH, CAP, NCC, SPORTS & GAMES AND ANGLO-INDIAN CATEGORIES GOVT. POLYTECHNIC, NEAR BENZ CIRCLE, VIJAYAWADA-520008
(REPORTING TIME 9.00 A.M. Everyday)
- 30-May-2017 ANGLO-INDIAN, PH & CAP 1-LAST
- 31-May-2017 NCC & Sports Rank 1-20000
- 01-June-2017 NCC & Sports Rank 20001-40000
- 02-June-2017 NCC & Sports Rank 40001-65000
- 03-June-2017 NCC & Sports Rank 65001-Last Rank
PH – Physically handicapped (visual, hearing, orthopedically disabled).
NCC- National Cadet Cops, Sports- Sports & Games.
CAP- Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates
mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates
EXERCISING OPTIONS SCHEDULE AP POLYCET 2017
|Dates||Ranks From – To|
|02-June-2017 & 03-June-2017||Rank 1-30000|
|04-June-2017 & 05-June-2017||Rank 30001 – 60000|
|06-June-2017 & 07-June-2017||Rank 60001 – Last|
|08-June-2017||Change of Options|
|10-June-2017||Seat Allotment for AP Polycet 2017|
On the last day of schedule, options last exercised by the candidate will be frozen and candidate should take a print out. IF CANDIDATE WISHES TO CHANGE THE OPTIONS ONCE AGAIN AFTER FREEZING, CHANGE FROZEN OPTIONS ON 08-06-2017 from any HLC or Home or internet cafe.
THIS IS THE FINAL OPPORTUNITY AND AFTER THIS NO FURTHER CHANGE CAN BE DONE. THE OPTIONS RECORDED IN THE SERVER ON THE LASTDAY WILL ALONE BE CONSIDERED FOR ALLOTMENT OF SEATS.
AP Polycet 2017 Seat Allotment
1) Allotments will be placed in Website https://appolycet.nic.in on 10.06.2017 after 06.00 PM.
2) Enter the ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket number, Password and date of birth in student Login.
3) Download the allotment order.